Mondays are always a somber day for most people, but what we don’t realize is that it’s a time to recalibrate with a new opportunity to make this week even better than the last. Use all the good and not so good stuff from the week(s) before and transform it into a work of art.
All the things we didn’t get a chance to finish, we can now complete with style and finesse. We would have also had time to assess and brainstorm all the issues of our difficult customers with the much needed space. We can now treat with them with peace and kid’s gloves turning them into our best customers.
Monday doesn’t have to be all dark and depressing. Change the script and add something different and creative. Here’s a few ideas to look forward to your Monday’s:
- Go on site visits on Monday
- Have a bake and shark Monday at the office
- After work, head to the beach and have a barbeque
- Leave love letters for your staff around the office and let them read it out loud at lunch and have them guess who wrote it
- Cook on site and share with your staff
- Share a bottle of wine after work
Hope you find this blog post useful. As usual, please shoot us a comment and share if you do!
Until next time…
T&T’s Entrepreneurs Team